12.12.09

Oh The Riches

Since Xmas is around the corner, I've been spending all my time trying to do the shopping online. One word: FAIL.
But I found an amazing plethora of fun little things.

'I love you' in Braille. I think this is a very romantic necklace, although a bit on the pricy side for me. But Uncommon Goods is an amazing! shop. The candy wrapper bracelet is a good alternative and alot cheaper.

Very nice iron ons and rings and other miscellaneous items like cards, pins, and hair clips for under $10!


'There's a monster in my pants

And it does a modern dance

When it comes into a room

People hit it with a broom..' courtesy of Tinymeat.



And last but no least-Voodoo soaps! How amazing would it be to wash away the grime off your skin with the replica of the person you hate most. Or just look at how cute they are! Can find em here.

Might be using a few of these gifts for some of my more unique friends.
-C



No comments:

Post a Comment