19.12.09

A La Gaga


Ok, I'm not going to lie. I am in fact a fan of Lady Gaga.
Her music is just so catchy and fun to dance to! And watching her on tv is like watching a train wreck, without her becoming a crazy psycho.

As much as a lot of people want to deny it, Gaga (yes, I shall call her Gaga) is starting a fashion trend. The way she dressed without a care- I don't care if she does it on purpose or for attention-but she's doing something that others aren't. Yes, other people on the runway have style, but Lady Gaga has the wow factor. Its always a surprise when she turns up in a new outfit. Really, no one can get bored with her.


From her attention grabbing headbands
to the strange pants that are really boots, Gaga tries it all.



With Gaga being the new trend, people are trying to let the commoners a.k.a. the ones who won't spend more than $20 on a headband,
in on the style.




















Its like you're a present!
Pair it with a nice dress in either black or red.

I tend to go for the more laid back looks, but other Gaga-remakes go full out.

I actually think thats something Gaga would wear in a heartbeat.

Skull Jacket. Very Day of the Dead-esque. I own a few paper mache skulls in my room from a store on Olvera Street.


Purple Bow. The theme of Gaga's outfits are obviously outrageous colors, and colors pop out amazingly against any hair color.


Black Feather Hat. This hat could be pulled off but only with a themed outfit I think. I'm not really good with eras, but I know it has to be one of those particular themes.


Leather Body Suit. LOVE IT! The maker is so amazing, she really puts thought into the little details.

Blue Feather Hat. This is the kind of color everyone needs. I'd pair it with a black dress and blue tights.

Oh Lady Gaga, You're the Madonna to my fishnets.


No comments:

Post a Comment