21.12.09

La Femme

Another place I'd like to visit is Paris. To go shopping obviously ;) I'd so go into debt, but it'd be worth it! I have a friend in England who's been there, along with some friends at school and the jealousy I feel is huuuuge. But one day I'll be there! Tiny steps.

So for now, art. LOVE the gentle waves on short hair. It really brings the whole look together. Hair can speak in volumes, like the puffy wavy look on a picture further down.

Found these Paintings Here!
More of Annika's Art can be seen Here
Her art's really impressive, and since she lives in
Paris its obvious where her inspiration comes from.






































































This is my favorite painting. For me it also seems the one most likely to be a focus of my clothes in real life. The net with the hat is a little more challenging to find in a thrift store. Most of them make you look like a grandma but that little brooch adds the youthfulness needed.
Fashion in art.

No comments:

Post a Comment