7.1.10

Shots



A problem I realized is that I want to do everything. I want to be the one making the clothes, I want to be the one to be wearing them, I want the one to be taking the pictures.
Its so frustrating.
Well, this is me being the photographer+model. I'm just experimenting with the photoshop program I have and the top came out amazing! I'm so pleased :)
Just to add more to this post I'll gift you with some of my prose.
***
I drank the poison to get infected.
I took the needle to get your attention.
The prick in my veins has me slipping faster,
I can’t keep control of this, my disaster.
Why won’t you listen?
My eyes won’t refocus
my lips won’t work
the words that call out
are Just-Just-Just-
I’ve become dependant
on the liquid shooting through my veins
on the trip it takes me in a haze.
My teeth are gone
My tongue is swollen
What have I done?
No turning back
no home to crawl to
just the blood on the sidewalk
I gave my life to.

No comments:

Post a Comment