7.7.10

Jareth, My Jareth

At my mother's, the only childhood movie that has stayed with me until today has been the Labyrinth. Yes, David Bowie's tight lycra pants haunted my dreams along with his little band of goblins. Seriously-I was terrified of that movie and always protested to seeing it. Needless to say that now I feel a bit smug whenever a Labyrinth reference comes up, and my sister and I have recently bonded again over how we skipped the whole 'let's slowly ease into watching more mature movies'.
It was Labyrinth during breakfast and then Zoolander for dinner, skipping over the sex scenes when necessary.
Yup. Loooove my childhood movies!

I found some art inspired by the Labyrinth that made me giggle, and decided to go to the art opening itself in downtown. Very packed and overwhelming, but the art was so beautiful and creative.

found them here



SOOOO MUCH LOLZ! And this isn't the finished version. At the art show, the waistband of underwear peeked over his hips and read 'Dance Magic Dance.' If that isn't art, I don't know what is ;]






3 comments:

  1. Very nice post.
    I used to be very pleased to search out this site.I needed to thank you for this nice read!! I positively having fun with every little little bit of it and Ive you Sarah Berger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just Love Hello Kitty BTW!!!
    I recognize many people have an interest in this particular subject and that i cant deny Im also one of them. Whenever youll find additional debate in regards to this sodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete
  3. topic then simply it will be additional appealing and I might want to imagine of precisely what you would write regarding the up coming content. If you will distribute even more corresponding article, just inform me as I most certainly will would like to be able to go through about it.
    What is captcha sodium hypochlorite amazon
    china air purifier
    korean air purifier brands

    ReplyDelete