11.4.10

Fake Tales of San Francisco

A public transit in Union Square that I feel epitomizes San Francisco.

All my adventures in San Francisco were to the wonderful soundtrack of various Arctic Monkeys songs.



You forced these words in my mouth.
I'm here to spit them back out.


Area 1: The Mission District
This is where the lesbians hang, guys.

sides of an alleyway
A.
B.
Bb.
C.
D.
left: coin shop; right: adult taxidermy store
E.
e.
ee.
subway ad
F.

#f.
this is actually from the alleyway next to Amoeba in Haight-Ashburry


Area 2: No Idea
Somewhere near Union Square
lovely lost carousel
G.
g.
Gg.
Area 3: Neighborhoods
There was a lot of walking done.
miscellaneous houses about town
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
Area 4: The Castro District
Where all the gays hang out. I saw Harvey Milk Plaza! <3
N.
Nn.
O.
This pic also makes me so ridiculously happy. I love rainbows!

2 comments:

  1. so much love.
    I like the title, too!
    But beautiful photographs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm supes jealous

    2. AM yesssss

    3. I saw that gilded MJ statue in person...I bet you're jealous.

    ReplyDelete